From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:40:01 -0800

My husband and I are in the process of buying a property downtown (Off  Broadway), its a small concert venue/bar that has a small  kitchen.  I'm really curious if anyone in the St. Louis area would  go all the way downtown (Lemp near Broadway) for some light gluten-free  fare. What time of day, day of week would folks be most likely to be in  the area? Oh yeah, private parties might be fun, no?
  If we were to do GF, we'd be ONLY GF for cross contamination  issues.  But I'm talking soup, sandwiches, chili...nothing too  fancy yet.  Maybe Lasagna, beef stroganoff...no big whoop, stuff I  make at home.

  Also, we may have extra storefront space...what GF items would people like to see that we can't get at Whole Foods, etc.?

  Kit Kellison