From:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Pieper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:58:16 -0600

If you're in the southern NM/El Paso, TX area, come see us at the
Mesilla Valley Mall tomorrow (Saturday, July 15), between 10:00 a.m.
and 5:00 p.m. Toucan Market has generously let me "shop" their store
to set up a display of some of the G-F items they have available. I
filled the cart to overflowing, and in some instances, took only one
item from a category/brand name -- not one of every kind of pasta,
for example! It'll be worth the trip just to see all the goodies they
have.

The Celiac Disease Foundation has provided some useful brochures for
us. If you already have one, pick up another to leave at your
doctor's office!

There will also be a sign-up list for persons interested in a support group.

Of course, they've located us near the Food Court. Hmmmmmmmmm.... See
you there!

Susan Pieper
CDF Facilitator
Las Cruces, NM