From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:28:04 EDT

Greetings,

This coming Tuesday evening, July 18, your Seattle Celiacs support group is
meeting, as is our custom. We meet to help, learn, and study on how to better
manage our diets.

Guest Speaker: Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD, Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance
Group (GIG)

Cynthia will be giving us a report on the National GIG Education Conference
that was held last month in Salt Lake City, June 9-11. This was a major event
for us because it assembled the energies of renowned celiac medical doctors,
labeling law advocates, educators, food producers, and just a whole bunch of
caring people. All that energy was turned loose amongst like-minded people for an
intense three days. Come and share the evening with Cynthia.

Pre-meeting "social" -- For anyone who would like to join us at Canyon's
Restaurant, Cynthia and I are getting together for supper between 5:00-5:30 (to be
done by 6:30 PM). If we have more than a few, table sitting will be potluck.
15740 Redmond Way (Redmond Center).
http://www.canyonsrestaurant.com/

Meeting Location: Group Health Hospital in Redmond (2700 152 Ave NE),
conference room AA13, on lower level. This big room is the doctor's lounge right next
to the cafeteria. Look for welcome sign.

Directions:
Drive Highway 520 to the 148th Ave. N.E. South Exit and stay in the left
lane.
At the light turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying in the left
lane)
Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is on your right.)
At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. N.E.
Approximately 300 feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside
Campus and follow the signs to parking. Enter the hospital at the main entrance and
walk west to the elevators and go down one level. Room AA13.

T. Earl Ley
Facilitator
425-747-1110