From:
Ryen Lubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryen Lubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:34:29 -0700

I am trying to plan my honeymoon for next June and we were thinking about going to the Virgin Islands or the Bahamas.
  Do any of you know of some good places to eat there and what would be safe to eat?

  Or, have any of you gone anywhere tropical (with beaches and sand) that has celiac friendly food and restaurants?
  I will summarize.

  Thank You!!