Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Wayne & Shirley Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:46:11 -0400

The North Alabama Gluten Intolerance Group will meet this Saturday, October
28, 2006, at 4:00 p.m. at the following location across from Huntsville
Hospital:

Dowdle Center (formerly Corporate University)
109 Governors Drive
Huntsville AL
Room 131

To park:  From Governors Drive turn south on Gallatin and immediately turn
left into the parking lot.

Anyone interested in celiac disease is welcome.  Jeana Swaim, RN, will be
discussing "The Effects of Our Diet on Our Hormones," particularly looking at
the effects of soy.