ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:33:08 +0100
Peggy,

How right you are!  Why didn't you tell me before?  <Smile>

My PK BrailleNote and Mike's mPower are working well for me and
keeping me afloat with my mail right now as my computer is very
sick.  I really need some prayer for this as I don't have the
mental energy or inclination to sort this computer.  It now needs
a new hard drive and a complete new install of everything.  I've
done it so many times but right now I don't feel like it at all.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some more chats with you and all
so spur me on to the highest, please, because that's the only
place I must be!

Carol