From:
R John Specht <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R John Specht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:43:29 -0400

Richard Paul (a veritable fount of celiac information) recently
posted an internet site that carries GF Beer (InternetWines.com).
Unfortunately, they will not ship to my state, New Jersey.

Does anyone know of other sources who would ship this product that I
could check out?

Thanks!

John in NJ

*******