From:
Jen & Duane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jen & Duane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:34:24 -0500

Well the opinions are in.... this diet is way to restrictive and complicated for anyone for reasons other than severe illness. The impression that I got was that it is a good diet for those that have not completely "healed" from celiac by going on the gluten free diet. I did receive a couple reply's that were praising of the diet but they were praising it for the reason that they felt better intestinally vs weight loss. Thanks so much for all of the reply's, it seems many of you have tried this method,
Jennifer