From:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Violla Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:37:18 -0800

Dear List Members:

  We received this request today.  Will you please give me information to forward?

  Thank you,

  Vi Orloff
  CDF

  Good Evening
My wife, who is a celiac, and I are visiting the New Hampshire/Vermont
are
for 2 weeks this coming October and are wondering whether you are able
advise us as to where we would be able to purchase gluten free
products,
particuarly bread.
Is there a chain of stores which stock these products?
We understand that Wal Mart may have started stocking such products, is
that
correct?
We would be grateful for any assiatance you could offer.
Thanks
Adrian Bass