ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:21:52 -0400
Carol,
It must be very frightening when you get so tired that you are on automatic
pilot so to speak.  I understand how you feel and how tired it can make you.
My memory gets cloudy or sometimes does not function very well at all.
Anyway we will keep praying for each other and the good Lord will get us
through this thing.  I might have slept about 2 hours last night but not
more than and probably less than 2 hours.
Huggs and blessings,
Virgie and Hoshi