From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:23:46 -0800

Dear List Mates,

Good news and bad news. The good news is that many See's candies are now
safe for celiacs to eat. The bad news is that we will all become overweight
because we have held off eating See's for too long.

Here is an attachment that came by way of the SF Bay Area Celiac Support
Group. The person to whom it was addressed game me permission to post this
message. Message follows.

Vic - Sunnyvale, CA