From:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mona's Gluten Free <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:36:23 -0800

************ MONA'S GLUTEN FREE COOKBOOK************

Greetings from Mona's Gluten Free!  Many of you already know how great our 8 Gluten Free baking mixes are and the wide variety of recipes you can use them in.  Mona's customers have always enjoyed using the recipe pages on our website and now we're very proud to announce we've put all of this information together in a cookbook!  No more going back and forth to your computer to look up one of Mona's great recipes now you can have them all in the palm of your hand!

'The Little Book Of Great Ideas For Using Mona's Mixes' is jam packed with over 165 recipes.  This collect of tasty and easy to prepare recipes comes from staff, customers, friends and family of Mona's.  Many of the recipes show you the multitude of ways to use Mona's Mixes but it doesn't stop there, almost 100 of the recipes can be prepared with ingredients found in any grocery store, making this cookbook a great value to anyone living Gluten Free.

Mona's cookbook will be available very soon on our secure internet store as well as in our retail shop in Woodinville, WA.  This great addition to your cookbook collection (soft covered, spiral bound, containing 200 pages) will be priced at just $10.00 + shipping.

  Visit our website today and sign up for our E-Newsletter, enter our contest, shop for great Gluten Free baking mixes on our Secure Internet Store and watch for Mona's Cookbook coming soon!

  Cheers,

 Mona aka Lisa

http://www.madebymona.com