ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:02:18 +0100
You've been much missed, Kathy.  I think Phil lost track of you . . ..  I'm
really glad you had a good break which I'm sure you needed badly.  Well,
don't see the bill for the car, just ask Gregg to take care of it, and he in
turn can ask the Lortd to do it!  <SMILE>

Sorry you haven't any good news to report on the boys but probably we have
to say that "No news is good news".

I'm speaking to someone on MSN right now and have something to do for Mike
too, and Fabian is asking for my attention so I'd best go.

Love and welcome back!

--
Carol