ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:06:45 -0400
Guess you guys are pretty confused... well,  in October the 25th to be
exact my mother ran her Explorer in to a dentist office, right through the
front glasss  and hit a little girl 13, pinning her under the car.  She was
suspected of driving under the influence of drugs, and was in jail for about
a month,  now soon will be the time for her to answer the charges!!
We've been waiting all this time for the results of a blood test that would
determine what drugs were in her system.  My Dad can't reach the lawyers,
though he did receive a notice saying mother had to answer charges on the
22nd of this month.
Now....see why I said I was in a soap on afternoon tv?
Pray for my peace!
Rhonda