ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:45:51 +0100
Yes, that's always the scarrey bit, isn't it Sharon, actually letting go of
our fears, anxieties, everything with which we are comfortable, . . ..
Well, I'm glad I can't tie good knots but He can!  Hey, some of us are
really struggling right now with some of those "trusting God" issues.
Anyone want to pray in our little room.  Just you and your microphone will
do!  Let me know!

--
Carol