ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 16:35:35 -0400
She dioes need to get up on her own, and on her own want to go to the rehab
classes!
I know it must be hard for  you and ASandy, wish there were some knob we
could turn and cuase those we love to  just do the right thing1!
Hard watching them do the same things over and over again, I know...I've
heard from my sister *whether one wishes to believe her is one thing* that
they are all doing drugs again, the same people are around my parents house
that were before everything happened in Octover.
Rhonda