ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 16:25:53 +0100
Brad,

Be encouraged, as I am, by this update.  My friend's son had many facial
injuries making feeding and tubes very difficult, though he's an amazing guy
now and (despite much restructuring of bones and face) knows that we all
prayed for him and he has a much higher awareness of God now than he did
have.  I'll be going on praying for Andy and look forward to further
updates.

Hang in there and enjoy everything that God has so clearly done for him.

--
Carol