ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:26:03 -0600
Someone pointed out to me some evidence that the devil cannot read our
minds.  Did you ever think about the fact that the Wise men who came to see
Jesus were warned in a dream not to report to Herod, so they went home
another way, and that Joseph was warned in a dream to take his family to
Egypt?  If the devil could have read their minds, wouldn't he have directed
Herod's soldiers to where Jesus was?

Sharon