ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:48:56 -0500
Sharon,

Although chocolate and stuffed toys may not be a form of sustenance which
the below Scripture refers, it is a matter of the heart which does, your
heart, towards those who you feel are somewhat less fortunate or in a
need, that you sacrifice in part or in full, your own blessing. Also
evident of this is your question of what you can learn from this
situation, again, a  heart matter.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed
by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since
the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to
eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger
and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and
you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me" Matthew
25:34-36

Retsil Yretsym *smile*