ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:20:19 +0100
LOL Sister Pat,

You have me rolling around on the sofa here.  OK! this is well
and truly open now, so tell me, all you folk, "What is a snog?"

No cheating and looking it up!

Philip, I expect a response from you in the form of a proper
answer or you'll be at the bottom of the class.

Good one Pat, for sure.
I'll drop you a personal note and answer your other questions as
soon as I can.

Lovings and squeezings to you!

CAROL

"snog".