ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:31:08 -0700
April,

Praise God for protecting your job.  He knows you're trying to glorify him.

I know what you mean about customer service being so prescheduled.  Tracey
is sometimes in that situation at her job as well.  I'll pray for you as you
try to show care for people and yet follow company policey.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!