ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:11:13 -0500
Now that's when I'd take seriously the phrase "Delete cookies" cuz anything
like resins or peppers or dates or anything like that makes cookies worth
either losing or deleting.  Hahahahaha.  Give me nuts, m&ms, peanutbutter,
oatmeal, chocolate, and even gumdrops, but leave the fruit in the fruit
bowl.  Oh, maybe some pineapple would be okay, and really, I'm not that
picky.  I just wouldn't do mushrooms, resins, hot peppers, and the like.
Oh, and coconut.  That's like picking at hairs.  Never mind.  I'll quit now
while the going is still pleasant.  Hahaha.

Now I do like opposites:  angelfood and devilsfood cake.

April