ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:14:35 -0500
Yes, Vicki and Rhonda, doggies can sleep anywhere.  LOL, Miss Flurrie sleeps
on the job while I am getting scolded by customers for things I can't
control.  Haha, yesterday, in exasperation, I told a lady, "I didn't tell
you to go there."  Sometimes they just point and click click click.  We call
those kind of customers the clickers.  They just wander off in any direction
and it's hard, blind or sighted, to keep them on the straight and narrow.
LOL.

Now about that college, Miss Vicki!  I'm praying the funding comes through.
Rhonda and Vicki, remember this.  Your education and your faith are two
strongholds that you can claim as a defense against poor decision making and
the hard times of life.  Rhonda, I'm so proud of you for sticking it out
even with all of the adverisities.  Big hugs for you both.  Sleep sometimes
illudes me too.  If you all have unlimited long distance, maybe we can set
up the night owl conference for those who can't sleep.  Just let me know.
It would only be active if three of us are awake--otherwise we could just
call directly.  I have unlimited long distance and would be happy to extend
my number to the nonsleeping.  Hahaha.

April