ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 02:45:18 -0600
Bummer on that second block of verses there Paul.
I don't know that I would have taken such an interest in the bible unless I
had gotten married, had a kid and run into crisis with marage, baby and
those who tried to put pressures on my home from outside.
God must understand that we are only human and we need companionship,
someone to figure it all out with?
Of course the canned answer to that would be that if you would turn to the
bible and look to god for the support it would be their.
Hmmm?
I still like having my wife around to go through life with though.
She's agood resorce herself.
Thanks again for the passages Paul.
I will save them in my marage folder with all my other notes.

Matt bewildered but blessed