ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:44:37 -0800
Anyone born in october, especially on halloween is not innocent, mister lion
who thinks he wants women but I think all he wants is a woman to bring him
chocolate. He'll eat the chocolate then kick out the lady. Look at Arlene,
born on the 18th, and she is not innocent. grin. Kerri the virtuous july
baby.