ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:15:03 -0600
Kathy,

The name is still echurch.  The old name was echurch-l and the l stood for
list.  There is an echurch-UK in the United Kingdom.  I thought it would be
nice, in light of other echurch lists starting up, to identify where the
list is, basically, and additionally, I have some other ideas of echurch
growing into other areas where the name might be useful.  I feel the same
way about all the new translations of the Bible, that is, why don't we leave
well enough alone.  I am sorry if the echurch name change disturbs you.
Perhaps it would make more sense if I told all about what I was thinking of
doing with echurch but since I am uncertain of the Lord's direction
concerning those ideas, I won't go into detail right now.  I am sorry that I
don't have a better answer than that but it was just something I thought
might go nicely in light of other things going on.  I could be wrong,
however, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Phil.