ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:06:57 -0600
Paul and Everyone,

lol. That's funny. No, Vernon had hung the reath in the kitchen, but both
Marilynn and I felt that was not a very good place to hang it, so Marilynn
hung it on a door in the living room. She had brought over a reath hanger
that slips over the door.

God Bless the people who put such hard work into these loving reaths.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson