ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:18:00 -0600
Although most of you didn't hear about it, our little dog, who we call Skip,
was hurt very late Friday night.  We weren't certain he was going to make
it.  We have a vet who comes to the house.  He came last night and put Skip
to sleep and operated on the remainder of an abscess on his head.  Due to
its nature, he had to put a small drain in down between his eyes, and passed
his eyes, so the abscess would not try to reform in a groove that was there
at that location.  This will allow it to continue to drain until it heals in
a few days.  So, the poor little guy had a pretty rough evening but is doing
much better this morning.  He is the dog with 9 lives because he has had so
many things happen to him and yet come back each time.  Yes, we did a lot of
praying because this little dog means so much to us and we praise God for
helping him out again.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com