ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 15:35:06 +0100
base64
From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Dear E-Church family,

I would like to just convey my grateful thanks to all of you who have prayed for me over the past few weeks.

Although not completely better yet, I'm certainly on the mend.

Someone today only reminded me through personal correspondence, that even though we go through trials - God is working His purposes out in and through us quietly in the back ground.

Rachel and I have been amazed with the interest shown in our own web site, newday-prince. For over the past few weeks, that interest has grown to such, that now we are in contact or have had interest shown from unique browsers in 51 different countries.

You see, we serve a mighty God.

In a recent visit to hospital I befriended a young man - 30 years of age, who had just had his bladder and kidney removed due to cancer.

Through my testimony, I trust, hope and pray that he too will discover the mighty God who we serve.

Even through our trials, our circumstances - God turns things around and His grace, love and power is revealed.

Please pray for the young man, David - yes another David. I have returned home from hospital this week with his E-mail address in hand.

All things work together for good, to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purposes.

To God be the glory.

David & Rachel.

www.newday-prince.me.uk

A Confident Communication Of Jesus Christ.