ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 18:30:25 -0600
I was just climbing out of the shower this morning when Sandy came and told
me a man was at the door.  It turned out that he was looking for Gretchen
and he served her with a summons to appear.  She claimed she didn't know
what it was about but I would think the summons itself would say what it was
for.  Regardless, she is being required to show up in court for something.
It could be bills that she left unpaid for the last three years.
Fortunately, it is in another county and not the one she was arrested in
three times and has her felony charges in and which is the same county she
is being required to take the drug rehab classes.  If it would have been in
that county, I would have thought it was her case officer giving up and
turning her back into the court system.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com