ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:23:33 +0100
Phil,

I've just shared this with Mike.  We're both praying.  Keep us
all posted, please.

Dear Father, Please keep Ruth in Your love and care in a special
way right now and be there Yourself as the surgeons work on her
eye.  Thank You, she is in your hands.  You do all things well
and, though I have no word from you about the outcomes, I believe
you to take the very best care of Ruth.

AMEN!

CAROL