ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 04:07:58 -0700
Well, I went to bed thinking and expecting to sleep all night till at least
7 in the morning.  I awakened at 2 and was wide awake.  bummer.  It is 4 in
the morning now so about the time everybody gets up, I'll be ready to go
back to bed.  Yippee.  My throat doesn't hurt as badly but it is still very
sore and I feel like someone hit me in the neck with a baseball bat.  I am
beginning to cough now somewhat, too.  So, I am up early listening to the
radio.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com