ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:19:15 -0600
Mat,

Actually. Recently my wife has been experiencing an increase in
emotionalism. Some is personality, most all is not. Of course the enemy
would like to have her believe that a form of depression is returning. I
know not, as I can see differences from before when it was a real
depression. Having a particular bad day of it a couple days ago, I prayed
for this   to stop and for knowledge, insight and etc.  I wondered why
after such a long time, signs of something not being right is creeping up.
Some of this occurred a while back as well but I believe much was stress
related and since gone. Having prayed for guidance as to how and what is
going on, my wife ran across a site of a woman that  seems to have much
knowledge on the very things she's been experiencing. I noticed a cyclical
nature to her bouts and  as we all  can attest that PMS is certainly a
reality for some,  this seemed different and there were differing signs.
This woman  confirmed something   that was brought to my attention by that
still small voice... that popped this idea into my head out of nowhere. I
called it a Pre-Menopause Pause sort of jokingly but it is exactly that, a
pre-menopause change going on in the body that effects emotions, and body
functions as well. I believe this to be God's answer to my prayer to find
answers to this newly found issue. What I like is this woman takes the
corrective measures by natural measures and not pills.  My wife is only 37
by the way, and yes as early as 35 women can start experiencing this
condition. I guess when one thinks about it, for menopause to start like a
flick of a switch is sort of silly and foolish to not expect a emotional
and bodily segue into it.

Brad