ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:29:45 -0500
Dear Brother Phil,

That is absolutely wonderful!  Praise God from whom all blessings (and
healings) flow.  Thank you for your wonderful prayer ministry.  I may need
to schedule some time with you myself on behalf of a close friend who is
struggling spiritually with some soul tie issues and life principles which
he feels he has violated and can't get back to where God wants him to be.
He is a lifelong friend and we actually renewed our friendship a little over
a year ago.  He loves the Lord and, I believe, is a man after God's heart.

April