ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:07:19 -0500
Hey, Family

I just want to chime in and wish everyone who celebrates the day a very
Happy Thanksgiving, and to everyone else an encouragement to celebrate a day
of Thanksgiving to GOD anyway.  It can't hoit.  Grin.

I haven't forgotten how you all (all of you, that is, not just the
Southernese folks) rallied around me when I was sick and alone last year
after my scary incident in the hospital and kept me company over the
holidays.  Thanks.

And even if we don't have the Hallmark Card kind of home life we're told on
TV  and in the movies is the only life worth having sometimes, the reality
of what we do have especially in CHRIST is enough to make us thankful
forever.  I will forever be thankful for each and all of you.

Blessings!

Paul