VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:07:58 -0700
Actually this is the second price drop and it occurred just before CSUN
this year. You can get one at that price at IRTI also. Before CSUN this
year Telex and IRTI were selling them at $300. I know RFBD is a
nonprofit, but as a member, I still don't appreciate having paid the
full $350. Had I known then what I know now...

Terri Hedgpeth
Academic Research Professional
Cubic, iCare box 87-8309
Arizona State University