C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:24:19 -1000
Hey Everyone,

I follow the list because of my seven year old grandson with cp but don't
often post. Recenlty he has been injuring his knees because of so many
falls. I found at the Sports store a great pair of knee pads that I did not
know existed. They are for volleyball and he says it's a perfect solution.
Gives him more confidence because he is not so afraid to fall. This is a
$5.95 to 12.95 solution to a critical problem. Thought others might want to
know about it and maybe some people have even better solutions. They are
thick, soft, and comfy.

All the best,

Linda