C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 08:54:27 -0400
We got your message twice - welcome to the list!  I am Kat, one of the list
adminstrators who lives and work in North Carolina - I am a spastic
paraplegic -- my legs are affected -- and I live on my own.

Feel free to jump in and discuss CP!  At present we are discussing Hurricane
Katrina, which has affected not only the Gulf of Mexico area of the US but
our entire country as we Americans chip in and try to look after our own.

You will find that US national events tend to bring the chatters out as this
list is normally rather quiet!  But now we are fairly active so expect quite
a bit of emails in your inbox, to give you fair warning.

Kat