From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:18:09 -0400
Matt,

Stores are as good as anywhere else, but I personally would start with a
swap net in my area, check with one of the radio clubs in your area and see
if there is one locally, if not then go to eham.net or let's see it is:
http://www.eham.net they have a bunch of sales pages there of folks selling
stuff I bet you'd be able to find something there in less than a week if you
have about 200 or 250 cash.

Fred Olver  n9bso  [log in to unmask]