From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:04:27 -0500
Hi.

The VS1 is the original voice synthesizer that Kenwood introduced for its
radios back in the mid-1980s.  The following is a list of radios that I
know about that use it:

Kenwood TS440S
Kenwood TS940S
Kenwood TW4000A
Kenwood TS711A
Kenwood TS811A
Kenwood TS670S
Kenwood TR751A
Kenwood TR851A
Kenwood TM2530A
Kenwood TM2550A
Kenwood TM2570A
Kenwood TM3530A
Kenwood R5000

If you have one of these radios and need a speech synthesizer for it, this
is the board you need.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 03:47 PM 1/26/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi
>     At the risk of sounding ignorant what is a VS1?
>                     Mark WZ0K
>God loves you!
>My personal prayer book.
>Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
>http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
>My personal list
>http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
>My personal website