From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 20:50:55 PST
How old is the computer?

Unless the BIOS of the computer is made to support EIDE rather than IDE,
520 meg is the maximum it can support without an EIDE card or a
software fix (like Disk Manager).

The newest computers can support hard drives with a capacity of
greater than 520 meg, while the older ones can not.

Steven Walley

Internet email via [log in to unmask]