C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:25:15 -0500
no only one me :)

there are many spellings in those countries in europe and north  africa spain
(ahkenazim//sefardim)

the true spelling is that which  jews  share in hebrew  alphabet. (originally)

those in alternate languages  differ widely

Mayer (Meier?)  not german, hebrew name

if you pronounce it grammatically

 it would be pronounced  "may eeer"

the europeans pronounced  mayer like mayor...........

i prefer using hebrew characters since i became more observant at 23 yrs old
after my father past away.

i m named after my family lost in the holocaust  1945

in english  i was given names mark david moses weiss :)

 meir/mayer was my paternal grfather

david my uncle   (paternal )

moses my great gr father:)  (paternal )

since my fathers' psassing i prefer mayer or meir