C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:36:51 -0700
oh my, i just got back on for a few minutes before
going off line. where to start.

lets see. becouse we were wrong once we assume we'll
be wrong again. no, actually i read research that the
media has been going in cycles of predicting some dire
catastrphe every 25 years or so since 1800's so no no
because we were wrong once, but because we have been
wrong time after time after time. who knows this time
the doom and gloom may be right, but, if history
repeats, it will not be.

now peter, i could say that the list of 367 scientist
that is the largest list thaT HAS BEEN ACCUMULATED BY
THE MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING CROWD  is 367 so called
experts bought off by money and politics just as you
say the same about the 500 referred to in the Hudson
institute research, but it would not be a legitament
point for either of us to inpune the motives of the
scientist on either side of this debate.

now back to the largest list opf scientist on the
man-made side being 367. 367... 500 err, i think the
mention of thousands will have to drop a few zeros,
and i am afraid that a 5th grade math teacher would
mark the 90% thing with a big red mark, you don't
remember the exact numbers becouse the exact numbers
are not out there with substantial backing.

lets see someone mentioned venus to support the
contintion that humans are exaserbating the natral
warming cycles we are going through, so let me mention
Mars. mars is experincing melting polar ice and
plantary warming. as far as i know there are no humans
working up there with coal fired plants and driving
suburbans put out by GM mars division. maybe those
aliens that deri and linda are using to poke fun at my
sources are driving them and have the plants belching
smoke that somehow we don't see from here. poking fun
at those who diagree with ones position is a tired old
tactic. i don't buy into those post as being actual
points. Grinns here too.

lets see, the question is am i buying fred singers
opinion becouse of his book. no actually the 500
scientist and there peer reviewd publishications
referred to by the Hudson institutes research is what
i am relying on to state that there is really no
consensus, but rather one side trying to ramrod an
opinion by saying there is consensus over and over
hoping to silence the other side.

if i missed anybody, i am sorry. i did not intend to
miss you.

i am off now.

cheers -:)
--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html