C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:07:13 -1000
This is what makes me dizzy! Blackmore's the one we want prosecuted in Canada.

Polygamist leader wed girls under 16, he tells Larry King
Canada.com - Hamilton,Ontario,Canada
Winston Blackmore, the leader of the Bountiful polygamist commune in
southwestern BC, told CNN's Larry King Live that he has married girls under
the age of 16 ...
<http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=87ab93bb-b16c-4ab7-b488-0187b55b70ef&k=71593>

I'm thinking about Case as his surgery is tomorrow. They met the
doctor today and liked him. It's percutaneous lengthening and he will
be cast for one month.

Mele Kalikimaka