C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:39:03 -0800
well, kat, i think some changes in strategy is in the
works. you'll note that bush is replacing rummy with
some one on the committee headed by baker and hamiton
whose report and suggestions for change are due to be
released this month. this tells me that the changes
suggested are going to be accepted or at least some of
them. i hope the reccommendations are something that
the whole country can rally around and get things to
the point that we can leave.  let me hasten to say
that i do not think for a minute that when we get out
of iraq even if they are able to defend themselves,
the war on radical islamic terror will not be over.
that one part will maybe be finished, but, the
terrorist are around the world and will still be
wanting to kill westerners. iraq being able to take
care of themselves and not being a haven of terrorist
will be a step in the right direction. we still have
iran trying to get an atomic bomb to use on isreal, we
still have north korea with a bomb and missles that
will reach hawaii, and trying to get to the point of
reaching san fran and L.A. AND the rest of the west
coast. terrorist within and without. i am afraid this
is a generation long fight like the cold war was
except it is going to be hot in spots and the spots
are going to move.