C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:57:55 -0600
From: McKowan, Roger  - DH[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 1:59:08 PM
To: Caddes, Darrin; charlie rous; chris bell; corn; cynthia ranii;
 darren & Jen; ed and pat; ed keating; Eric Lindsley; Foster Andersen;
 Gary Peterson; gavin williamson; joe and deb; Joe Blair; john miller;
 levi; maria mogli; michael bush; N S; Norman Cruz; ricardo dalessandro;
 Ricardo Dalessandro; Roger McKowan; scott and diane; Scott, Nancy;
 [log in to unmask]; sebastian; Spisak, Bob; steve olson; syl;
 Ticknor, Paul; valentine; Zach Woodford