C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:13:30 -0700
Ken and Linda,

This brings to mind some of the ideologies put forward by Peter
Singer, who held an endowed chair in bioethics at either Princeton.
He talked mostly about newborns with spina bifida, and said that
parents should have up to 4 weeks, I think, to decide if they would
let the baby live.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/hentoff091399.asp

http://www.geocities.com/athens/agora/2900/psai.html

Kendall