C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:05:21 -0800
 even if i give you the fact that you think it truth,
 why insult them, what is the point?

 now as to wheather what was said has some truth, let
 me just give you this link.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalSecurity/cda05-08.cfm

 it is quite lenghty, but answers some of the myths
 that are out there. but the troops are higher
 educated
 than the general population and they are not the
 poor and out. this disproves the statement completely
and so i have to disagree woth the conclusion that it
is true.

(http://voice.yahoo.com)