C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:13:24 -0700
it's a place on piedmont ave, near where i live, not fancy, but excellent
food, their black beans are wonderful, guacamole is perfect, (not hot, I
can't eat spicy food),  margaritas are great..  but also on piedmont is
barney's burgers, my favorite burger place because they will make medium
rare, I hate well done burgers, ugh... both places have won many awards.  i
get stuck on my favorites and it may well take me another 8 years to eat
everything they offer on their menus!  LOL!maybe stay overnight and eat at
both places! i love piedmont ave. we now have Thai food, middle eastern
food, some new places i haven't been yet. and a new wonderful smoothie
place! Called Creamalita, everything there is low fat, so far it tastes
great. oh dear me, you get a Jewish gal talking about food and you end up
with a booklet! and you gained ten pounds just reading it! LOL!

mag

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag