C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:47:57 -0700
Yes Gary, let's get together!  lobster has gone up due to market prices but
i love it so much, haven't had one since summer began. Garry, have you been
watching josh blue?   LOL... kind of like my helper saying in the sixties
that black folks would call each other whenever blacks were on TV...  I
have a feeling it'll be josh and Chris porter on the last night.  Man,
well, Gary, let me know when you'll be up here.

Mag

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag